About the Setup menu
This article only applies to the new AdWords experience. Determine which AdWords experience you’re using.
If you’re using the previous AdWords experience, read About account settings.
The Setup menu in your AdWords account links to pages where you can complete account-specific tasks like updating your billing information, giving users access to your account, and more.
This article summarizes options available under the Setup menu.
Pages linked from the Setup menu
You can view the Setup menu by clicking the 3-dot icon in the upper right corner of your account. Below are the five pages you can access from the Setup menu, along what you can do on each page.
- Billing & payments: View and change your billing and payments information.
- Business data: Upload and manage multiple data feeds in your account for use across your campaigns in AdWords.
- Account access:
- Linked accounts: View and manage links between your AdWords account and other product accounts.
- Account Preferences: View and change your display language, your number format, your account name, time zone, and account status. You can also view Google program advertiser terms.
- Notifications: Change email notification preferences for your account.