Add or remove columns in your statistics table
Columns in your statistics table are designed to show metrics, performance data and status updates about your campaigns, ad groups, ads and keywords.
In this article, you’ll learn how to customise your statistics table so you can review the data that matters most to your business.
About creating and editing column sets
- Column sets you create in one AdWords experience won’t be available in the other.
- Any changes that you make to your column sets will only be saved in the AdWords experience where you made the change.
Select the AdWords experience that you're using. Learn more
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- To see data for a specific period, click the date range menu in the top corner of the page and select the time period you'd like to analyse.
- Click one of the tabs that appear in the middle of the page, such as the Campaigns, Ad groups, Ads or Keywords tab.
- Click the Columns button above the statistics table.
- Select "Modify columns" from the drop-down menu.
- Choose which columns you'd like in your table. You can add or remove all of the columns in a single category by clicking "Add all columns" or "Remove all columns".Drag and drop the columns to arrange them in the order that you prefer.
- If you want to save the columns for future use, select the "Save this set of columns" box and enter a title in the box that appears. Your saved columns will now appear in the "Modify columns" drop-down menu.
- Click Save. If you've added columns, you'll see them in your statistics table.
- Once your statistics table looks the way that you want, you can download the data in a report. Just click the download button .
After you've added the columns that interest you, you can click on any column name to sort by that topic. For instance, click the "Ad group" column to sort alphabetically by ad group, or click the "Impressions" column to sort your ad groups from most impressions to least.