Add or remove columns in your statistics table
Columns in your statistics table are designed to show metrics, performance data, and status updates about your campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords.
In this article, you’ll learn how to customize your statistics table so you can review the data that matters most to your business.
About creating and editing column sets
- Column sets you create in one AdWords experience won’t be available in the other.
- Any changes you make to your column sets will only be saved in the AdWords experience where you made the change.
Choose the AdWords experience you're using. Learn more
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- To see data for a specific period, click the date range selector on the top corner of the page and select the time period you'd like to analyze.
- Click Campaigns, Ad groups, Ads & extensions, or Keywords in the page menu.
- Click the Columns icon above the statistics table.
- Select Modify columns from the drop-down.
- Choose which columns you'd like in your table. You can check or uncheck any of the columns in a single category.
- (Optional) To save the column set for future use, click the "Save your column set (optional)” field and enter a name for your column set. Your saved columns will now appear in the "Modify columns" drop-down.
- Click Apply. If you've added columns, you'll see them appear in your statistics table.
After you've added the columns that interest you, you can click any column name to sort by that topic. For instance, click the "Ad group" column to sort alphabetically by ad groups, or click the "Impressions" column to sort your ad groups from most impressions to least.