A visual and customizable summary of your account’s performance data.
- Dashboards are created by inserting scorecards, charts, tables, or notes on your performance data, into a customizable grid. You can place these cards on any square in the grid.
- Scorecards: Show you the performance of key metrics.
- Charts and tables: Let you insert visual data reports created in the Report Editor. Learn more
- Notes: Give people you're collaborating with more context on your dashboard.
- Scorecards, charts, tables, or notes can be rearranged and resized to help you customize your dashboard.
Learn how to Create and edit dashboards.
- You can change the date range for each individual scorecard, table, or chart to see performance over a particular timeframe. You can also change the overall date of your entire dashboard to see how it would have looked on a particular day.
- Dashboards let you collaborate with anyone who has access to your AdWords account.
- For those with email-only access, you can share your dashboard by email.
- To share with those who don’t have access to your account, download your dashboard as a .pdf.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?