Keyword Planner: Get forecasts for campaigns or keywords from your account
If you have campaigns or keywords from your account you’d like to get forecasts for, you can select these campaigns to see forecasts specific to your AdWords account. These forecasts can help you decide whether to increase or decrease your bids on certain keywords and aid in planning your advertising budget.
This article goes over how to use Keyword Planner to see forecasts for campaigns or keywords from your account. You can also add new keyword ideas to your plan and see a combined forecast for campaigns or keywords from your account, plus new keyword ideas.
Before you begin
Use your AdWords account to sign in to Keyword Planner. You’ll need to have at least one active Search Network campaign with manual CPC bidding to use this feature. To learn how to create a campaign, read Create a campaign that reaches new customers.
- Click Get forecasts for campaigns or keywords from your account.
- Click Select from account.
- Select the level (campaign or keyword) you’d like to get forecasts for. You can also narrow down your searches by adding filters.
- To select one or more campaigns or keywords, check the boxes on the left.
- Click Done.
Click Get forecasts.
- At this point, you can modify your bid to see an updated forecast for your new bid. Click the Decrease bids by drop-down, select an option, and enter the percentage you’d like to decrease or increase your bid by.
- You can also see a combined forecast of campaigns or keywords from your account, plus new keyword ideas. Click New keywords from the menu on the left, then click Enter or upload to enter or upload a list of keyword ideas. Once your forecasts appear, click All keywords on the left to see combined forecasts.