Find and edit your campaign drafts
Once you create a draft, you can prepare changes to it without impacting the original campaign’s performance. From here, you can also edit, filter, or remove your drafts. You can also apply your drafts to the original campaign or create an experiment from it.
This article explains how to find and edit your drafts. To learn more about applying campaign drafts, read Apply your draft’s changes to the original campaign or Set up a campaign experiment.
Before you begin
If you haven’t yet created a draft, read Set up a campaign draft.
Choose the AdWords experience you're using. Learn more
Find your campaign drafts
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Click All drafts from the menu on the left. If you don’t see the menu, hover over the two arrows on the top left to expand it.
- You’ll be taken to the “All drafts” table, which contains a list of your drafts and information about each draft.
Here’s what the data in each column of the table means:
- Name: The name you’ve chosen for your draft. To open and make changes to your draft, click the draft’s name.
- Status: The current state of your draft. Learn what each status means.
- Original campaign: The campaign that this draft was created from.
- Total experiments: The total number of experiments that have run, are currently running or are scheduled to run from this draft.
- Running experiment: This indicates whether your draft is currently running an experiment.
- Next experiment starts: The start date for your next scheduled experiment.
Edit, filter, or remove your campaign drafts
From the “All drafts” table, you can edit, filter, or remove your drafts.
- Edit a draft: Click the name of the draft you’d like to edit. Any changes you make will automatically save.
- Filter your drafts: Click the Filter drop-down above the table. Choose an existing filter to apply, or select Create filter to create a new filter.
- Remove your drafts: Select the checkboxes next to the drafts you’d like to remove, then click the Remove button above the table.