Create a campaign in the new AdWords experience
In the new AdWords experience, you can select specific business goals to see tailored recommendations as you set up a new campaign. Don’t worry: The way your campaigns run stays the same.
This article explains the benefits of the new AdWords experience for campaigns and goes over what’s new in this experience.
- Simpler, more streamlined campaign creation.
- Familiar campaign functionality, so your campaigns still run the same way you’re used to.
- Tailored suggestions to help you build a campaign that meets your business goals.
Create a new campaign
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- In the page menu along the left, click Campaigns.
- Click the plus button , then select New campaign.
- Select a campaign type.
- Select one or more goals for your campaign. Or, uncheck "Use goals" to continue without goals.
- Click Continue.
- Set your campaign settings. Learn about each setting.
- Click Save and continue.
After you select a campaign type, you can select goals for your campaign based on the actions you’d like your customers to take. If you choose to use goals, you’ll see recommendations for features and settings that can help you meet these goals. Keep in mind that all campaign settings and features will be available to you despite what goals you choose, and you can always make changes to your goals.
Campaign types and networks
Your campaign type determines where customers see your ads and the settings and options available to you. Once you specify a campaign type, you go on to select the networks in which you’d like your ads to appear.