Adjust keyword bids
Your keyword bid represents how much you’re willing to pay when someone clicks on your ad. This is your keyword’s maximum cost-per-click (max CPC) bid amount.
Adjust a keyword’s bid
- Tap Keywords on the Home screen under "See all."
- Tap the keyword whose bid you want to change.
- Tap the current bid to edit it.
- Enter your new bid.
- Tap Save.
Sort keywords to find them faster
- Locate the column headers on the Keywords screen.
- Tap any of these column headers to sort your keywords.
- To add columns, tap the columns , tap the plus sign , tap a column category, tap the switch to select the columns you want to show, tap the back arrow , then tap the checkmark .
- To remove columns, tap the columns , tap the minus sign to select the columns you want to remove, then tap the checkmark .
- To re-order the columns, tap the columns , tap and drag the handle next to any column name to change its position, then tap Apply.