Create a new text ad
Once you've signed up for AdWords and created a campaign, you can start creating ads. To effectively reach potential customers, your text ads should be informative, relevant and engaging. Here's an example of a text ad on the Search Network.
Select the AdWords experience that you're using. Find out more.
- Sign in to your AdWords account.
- Click the Campaigns tab.
- From the menu on the left, choose the campaign that you'd like to add your new text ad to.
- Click the Ads tab.
- Click + Ad then select “Text ad”.
- Click Choose... to select the ad group that you’d like to add your new text ad to.
- Enter a Final URL, headline text, description text and text in the optional “Path” fields. As you type, a mobile and desktop version of your ad will appear instantly in the "Ad preview".
- When you're satisfied with your new text ad, click Save ad.