What is My Client Center (MCC)?
My Client Center (MCC) is a powerful tool for handling multiple AdWords accounts. You can think of MCC as an "umbrella" account with several AdWords accounts ("managed accounts") linked to it.
Who can benefit from a MCC account
- Large advertisers with more than one account
- Third-party agencies such as:
- Search engine marketers (SEMs)
- Search engine optimizers (SEOs)
- Automated bid managers (ABMs)
How a MCC account can help you work with your managed accounts
- Easily view multiple managed accounts, including other MCC accounts, via the My Client Center view.
- See relevant information for all managed accounts in one place.
- Run reports across multiple managed accounts at once or download the My Client Center view into a CSV file.
- Use a single login to access all managed accounts.
- Create and link AdWords accounts from within your MCC account.
Owners of individual managed accounts can, as always, sign in to their AdWords accounts and maintain access to their login information.
How to create a MCC account
Just visit www.google.com/adwords/MyClientCenter, click "Sign up now," and follow the step-by-step instructions.