Third party research vendors certified by Google to serve surveys or send users survey invitations must adhere to the following survey content policies:
- 与未满 18 周岁儿童有关的信息
- Your survey may only be open to users over 18. While it is not required to collect the age of the user, the following policies apply if the survey asks specifically for age information:
- If age is requested in the survey, it must be asked at the start of the survey with no other questions or fields on the same page.
- If the user is under 18 years of age, the survey must conclude immediately.
- Collection of age is not allowed on publications geared towards children, youth, gaming, etc.
Google Branded Surveys
- The survey invitation and survey itself may not indicate it is or appear to be associated with Google/YouTube unless the study is funded by Google/YouTube or unless given explicit written approval. This includes mentioning the Google/YouTube name, logo, and/or brand on any survey invitations or surveys.