Can I use adf.ly links to my webpage with adsense adds on it?
The long answer :
* read the adsense program policies, especially the sections on 'traffic sources' and 'site behaviour'. You will see that Google frowns on sites that "interfere with normal site navigation", that is, sites that hinder users from doing exactly what they want.
Your suggestion would produce a site that slows me down when I want to leave your site to go to another. If you do this, you will probably find
* Google Adsense will eventually stop serving ads on that domain, or disable your account altogether
* Users will become irritated with your site, making them less likely to bookmark it, search for it, blog about it.
* First-time users who have seen those ads before will see them on your site, and have an immediate negative impression of it. They will be hesitant to click any link, lowering your CTR for adsense, and lowering the 'stickiness' of your site.
Adf.ly script with adsense
before script my blog daily visits above2,000
after script stats 1,363.
according to their policy they have to pay $4/1000 visitors but
in my account i have 4 visitors that day, actually my page visitors above 1,000.
my blog: rajuginne.blogspot.com
I do not understand then how this site survives months ??? As far as I know this site works with adsense and adf for 3-4 months... can anyone explain this ?
Note that the Adsense Programme Policies state what you must and must not do. Nowhere does Google say that their rules are defined by what they have or have not yet enforced at any particular time on somebody else's website. You pay attention to the Adsense Programme Policies, and ignore people who try to ignore them.
Some community members might have badges that indicate their identity or level of participation in a community.
Member levels indicate a user's level of participation in a forum. The greater the participation, the higher the level. Everyone starts at level 1 and can rise to level 10. These activities can increase your level in a forum:
- Post an answer.
- Having your answer selected as the best answer.
- Having your post rated as helpful.
- Vote up a post.
- Correctly mark a topic or post as abuse.
Having a post marked and removed as abuse will slow a user's advance in levels.
View profile in forum?
To view this member's profile, you need to leave the current Help page.
Report abuse in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To report abuse, you need to leave the current Help page.
Reply in forum?
This comment originated in the Google Product Forum. To reply, you need to leave the current Help page.