Here's a list of common content issues and some steps that you can take to fix them:
- Insufficient content
- Content quality issues
- Content policy violations
- Site navigation issues
- Issues with your traffic sources
- Unsupported language
Learn how to make sure site's pages are ready for AdSense.
Your site was found to have too little text, and/or your site was deemed to be "under construction." Sites should have sufficient high-quality content to provide meaningful user experiences and allow us to serve relevant ads to users.
- Make sure that your pages have sufficient text - sites that contain mostly images, videos or Flash animations may not be approved.
- Your content should contain complete sentences and paragraphs, not only headlines.
- Make sure that your site is fully built and launched - don't sign up while your site's still under construction or only consists of a site template.
- When connecting your site to AdSense, place the ad code on a live page of your site. Test pages that are empty except for the code won't be approved.
Your site has content quality issues. We believe that there isn't enough original, rich content that would be of value to users. As a publisher, you must provide unique and relevant content that gives users a reason to visit your site.
- Don't place the ad code on auto-generated pages or pages with little to no original content.
- Your site shouldn't participate in affiliate programs without adding sufficient value to users. Affiliate program content should form only a minor part of the content of your site if the content adds no additional features.
- Review the Webmaster Guidelines for more help on how to provide a positive experience for your users.
Your site doesn't comply with AdSense policies.
- Review our Program policies for more information.
During our review of your site, we found your site difficult to navigate. Your site should provide a good user experience through clear navigation and organization.
- Provide a clear navigation system for your visitors so that they can click through your pages and find the information they're seeking. Potential navigation issues include: redirects, pages behind a login or restricted access, broken links, excessive pop-ups, dialers, and pages under construction or not yet launched.
- Review the Program policies for more information.
Your site has issues with its traffic sources. Google ads may not be placed on pages receiving traffic from certain sources. For example, publishers may not participate in paid-to-click programs, send unwanted emails or display ads as the result of the action of any software application.
- Make sure your pages comply with Google's Landing page quality guidelines.
- Review the Program policies and Webmaster Guidelines for more information on how to stay compliant.
The majority of your site's content is in a language that AdSense doesn't currently support. See the list of languages that AdSense supports.
- Consider translating your site into a supported language and resubmitting your application with your revised site.
- If you have another site in one of our supported languages, you may resubmit your application with that site instead.