To create a new Multiplex ad unit:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Ads.
- Click By ad unit.
- Select Multiplex ads.
- Give your Multiplex ad unit a name.
- In the "Ad size" section, choose an ad size that fits your layout.
- We recommend using a responsive layout. A responsive layout is different based on the width of the container and the screen size (e.g., on mobile, desktop, tablet, etc.). Use the preview to see how your Multiplex ad unit changes across different sizes.
- When using a custom size, we recommend choosing an ad size with a width:height ratio of around 2:1 for a horizontal layout, or 1:2 for a vertical layout. We don't recommend that you use traditional banner ad sizes like the 728x90 for Multiplex ads. Note that neither the height nor the width of your custom-size can exceed 1200 pixels, and only one dimension can be greater than 600 pixels.
- In the "Ad style" section, update the colors and fonts to match the look of your site.
- Click Create.
- Copy and paste the ad code into the HTML source code of the pages on your site.
See how your Multiplex ads are performing
To track the revenue generated by your Multiplex ads:
- Visit the Reports page in AdSense.
- Create an "Ad units " report, and add the "Requested format" breakdown.