To complete the AdSense activation process you need to connect your site to AdSense. You won't be able to show ads until your site’s been approved.
We review your entire site to check it complies with the AdSense Program policies. This usually takes a few days, but in some cases it can take 2-4 weeks. You can check the status of the review on the "Sites" card on your AdSense homepage.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- On the AdSense homepage, click Add site.
- Enter the URL of the site that you want to show ads on.
- Click Save.
Tip: If you own multiple sites, you can add them now too. On the AdSense homepage, open the site selector and click Add another site.
- On the AdSense homepage, in the "Connect your site to AdSense" card, click Let's go.
- Copy the AdSense code.
- Paste the code into the HTML of your page, between the
</head>tags. Learn more about pasting ad code in our code implementation guide.WordPress user? Learn how to insert ad code in your WordPress site.View an example HTML page with the code added
<script async src="https://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/js/adsbygoogle.js?client=ca-pub-1234567890123456" crossorigin="anonymous"></script>
This is the head of your page.
<title>Example HTML page</title>
This is the body of your page.
- Click Request review.
If we can't confirm the code is placed correctly on your site you'll see a message on your AdSense homepage. Here are some things to check to help you fix connection issues.
- Did you paste the code into the HTML of your site?
- Did you paste the code between the
- Did you paste the code into the site you used to sign up for AdSense?
- Did you place the code on a page that has content and receives regular visitors?
- Did you provide the correct URL when you created your AdSense account? If you made a mistake, you can use the site selector on the AdSense homepage to remove the incorrect site and add a new site.
- Is your site up and running? Make sure your site is published and live on the web.
- Can AdSense access your site without a password? If your site's login protected, consider temporarily removing the login so that we can reach your site. Note that after your account has been successfully activated, you can create a crawler login to display Google ads on your login-protected pages.