Ad formats dimension
How the ad was shown to the user. For example, was the ad displayed directly within the content of your page, was it displayed over the top, etc.
- In-page: The default value for ads that are shown within your content, as opposed to overlayed over it.
- In-feed: Native ads that slot neatly inside a list of articles or products on your site. Learn more
- In-article: Native ads that are optimized by Google to help you put great-looking ads between the paragraphs of your pages. Learn more
- Anchor: Mobile ads that stick to the edge of the user's screen and are easily dismissible. Learn more
- Vignette: Mobile full-screen ads that appear between page loads on your site and can be skipped by users at any time. Learn more
- Other: Other ad formats.
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?