The Content platform report lets you compare the performance of your ads on Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) to regular web pages across devices. For example, you can use this report to see how much you earn from your AMP versus regular web pages on high-end mobile devices, tablets, etc. The Content platform report can help you to monitor and optimize the ads on your AMP pages.
To access the Content platform report:
- Visit your Reports page, then, in the sidebar under "All reports", click Content platform.
The data in this report is broken down into the following device and content platform categories.
- Desktop: all traffic coming from desktop users
- High-end mobile devices: includes smartphone devices such as Android phones
- Tablets: all traffic coming from tablet users
- Other mobile devices: includes low-end and mid-range phones.
Content platform categories:
- AMP - Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Web - regular web pages
- Unknown - no data available
- N/A - not compatible with the Content platform report.
Data is available in the Content platform report for date ranges starting from June 19, 2017.