About Google Analytics account linking and property moving
If you use multiple Google products, you can maximise the benefits of those products by linking them and sharing data across the linked accounts. Google Analytics administrators can link Analytics properties with other Google products, such as:
- DoubleClick Ad Exchange
- DoubleClick Bid Manager
- DoubleClick Campaign Manager
- DoubleClick Search
- Search Console
After such product integrations are complete, Analytics administrators may sometimes need to reorganise their account structure and move an Analytics property (and its views) from a source account to a destination account. To do so, administrators must:
- Have Manage users and Edit permissions for both the source and destination Analytics accounts.
- Acknowledge that they have authorisation on behalf of all involved account administrators - including the administrators of linked accounts sending data into Google Analytics - to move the property to its new destination.
- Acknowledge that the property they are moving is subject to the Terms of Service (or agreement for Google Analytics 360), account settings such as data sharing and Data Processing Amendment, if any, of the destination account.
Any accounts linked to a property (e.g. AdSense and AdWords) and any integrations that property has with other platforms (e.g. DoubleClick Bid Manager or DoubleClick Campaign Manager), remain intact when an administrator moves a property. This means that the reporting data of the property they are moving, and data imported and exported from linked products, will only be available in the destination account.
- Move a property
- About AdSense in Analytics
- Link/unlink Analytics and AdWords
- BigQuery Export for Analytics
- About DoubleClick Ad Exchange in Analytics
- About Search Console in Analytics
- User permissions