Google Analytics linking and property moving
If you use multiple Google products, you can maximize the benefits of those products by linking them and sharing data across the linked accounts. Google Analytics administrators can link Analytics properties with other Google products, such as:
- Google Ads
- Ad Exchange
- Display & Video 360
- Campaign Manager
- Search Ads 360
- Search Console
Moving an Analytics property
After such product integrations are complete, Analytics administrators may sometimes need to reorganize their account structure and move an Analytics property (and its views) from a source account to a destination account. To do so, administrators must:
- Have Manage Users and Edit permissions for both the source and destination Analytics accounts.
- Acknowledge that they have authorization on behalf of all involved account administrators—including the administrators of linked accounts sending data into Google Analytics—to move the property to its new destination.
- Acknowledge that the property they are moving is subject to the Terms of Service (or agreement for Google Analytics 360), account settings such as data sharing, and Data Processing Amendment, if any, of the destination account.
Any accounts linked to a property (e.g., AdSense and Google Ads), and any integrations that property has with other platforms (e.g., Display & Video 360 or Campaign Manager), remain intact when an administrator moves a property. This means that the reporting data of the property they are moving, and data imported and exported from linked products, will only be available in the destination account.
- Move a property
- About AdSense in Analytics
- Link/unlink Analytics and Google Ads
- BigQuery Export for Analytics
- About Ad Exchange in Analytics
- About Search Console in Analytics
- User permissions