Authorize your verified sites to display ads
Site authorization is an optional feature that lets you identify your verified sites as the only sites that are permitted to use your Google ad code. If you're particularly concerned about malicious use of your ad code by others, you might want to use this feature as a precaution.
What happens to sites that aren't verified?
When you enable site authorization, if a URL displaying your ad code is not on your list of verified sites, then no ads will show on that URL.
Note that it can take up to 48 hours for changes to site authorization to be fully enabled. During this time you might still see ads on unverified sites
Authorizing your verified sites
To authorize your verified sites, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the left navigation panel, click Settings.
- Click My sites.
- On the "Manage sites" page, click More .
- Click Site authorization.
- Next to "Only authorize my verified sites to use my ad code", turn the switch on .
- Click Save.
Your changes should take effect within 48 hours.
Have any questions?