AdSense Labs are experimental features that aren't yet ready to be rolled out to all publishers. For example, a Lab could be a brand new ad format that we're looking to get feedback on. You're welcome to try out these Labs and encouraged to let us know what you think about them.
Before you switch on a Lab, you should be aware of the following:
- Labs are experimental, they may change, stop working or disappear at any time – please use them at your own risk.
- The results of Labs may vary – we can't guarantee how much you'll earn from a particular Lab.
- They won't affect the status of your AdSense account.
- You can switch them off at any time.
How to enable a Lab
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Optimisation.
- Click Labs.
- In the "Available Labs" section, switch on the Lab(s) that you're interested in.