To create a report, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Reports.
- Click Add .
- Select a report type from the drop-down menu.
- Choose a family of metrics to include in your report. For example, if you were interested in cost-per-click metrics, then you could choose the Clicks tab. Metric families are shown in a horizontal bar above the graph area. Find out more about metric families.
- Across the top of the graph, click the interactive scorecard to choose what metrics to show in the graph. Each metric has its own colour-coded tab and when you click a tab, the graph updates to display that metric.
- To change the date, click the down arrow next to the existing date range, choose the desired date from the selector and click Apply to update your report. Find out more about the date range selector.
If you’ve changed your account time zone, you can also choose to either view your report in your account time zone or the AdSense billing time zone, i.e. United States Pacific Time (PST).For timeline reports you can also use the Day, Week and Month buttons to view your data over different time periods. The Month button is particularly useful when you’re viewing reports that cover a long timespan, such as an “All time" report.
- To display your report results using a different graph type (for example, a bar chart or pie chart), click the button above the graph that corresponds to the graph type that you require. The graph type icons are displayed in the following order: Timeline, World map, Bar chart and Pie chart.
- If you’d like to add a dimension to your report, then click on + add and select the dimension from the drop-down list. You can add multiple dimensions to your reports. Find out more about dimensions.
- If you want to limit your report to a subset of data, then use the "Filter" box.
To add a filter:
- Click + add in the "Filter" box.
- Choose a dimension from the drop-down menu.
- Select the items that you want to filter.
- Click Apply.
- Click Save as to save your report. If you’d like to export your report, click the export button , then select your preferred export option from the drop-down list.