Link Analytics and AdSense
To start receiving data from AdSense within your Google Analytics account, you must first choose an Analytics property to link AdSense to. If you don’t already have an Analytics account, visit the Google Analytics website to sign up for a new account.
Before you start the linking process, make sure that you're using a Google Account AdSense login that has both Administrator access to your AdSense account and Edit permission on the Google Analytics property.
To link your Analytics and AdSense accounts:
- Sign in to your Google Analytics account.
- Click the Admin tab at the top of the page.
- In the "Account" column, select the Analytics account that contains the property you want to link with your AdSense account.
- In the "Property" column, select the Analytics property you want to link, and click AdSense Linking.
- On the "AdSense Linking" page, click + New AdSense Link.
- Select the AdSense property that you want to link with your Analytics property.
- Click Continue.
- Select the Analytics views in which you want your AdSense data to be available.
- Click Enable Link.
Your Analytics and AdSense accounts are now linked.
Please allow at least 24 hours for the data to populate in your reports.