You can use the AdSense for games tag generator to easily create ad tags for your web-based gaming content.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Ads for Games.
- On the "Get code" page, enter a description URL for the video tag, such as http://www.simplevideoad.com/golf.html. The description URL is usually a site that points to where the ad tag and gaming content will serve.
- Select whether your video ad type is a "Standard instream" or a "Skippable" ad.
You can assign a "Maximum duration" to the ad type you select.
- Decide on the overlay type. You can select from "Text" and/or "Image".
- Identify whether your video position is "Pre-roll", "Mid-roll", or "Post-roll".
When you select the "Mid-roll" video position, you can specify a value in seconds.
- Select the video ad technology:
- Copy and paste the generated code into your game (make sure that it complies with the AdSense for games policies).
Sample 'Direct SDK' tag
https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/ads?ad_type=video_text_image&client=ca-games-pub-4968145218643279&videoad_start_delay=0&description_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&max_ad_duration=30000&adtest=onSample 'IMA Adapter' tag
https://ima3vpaid.appspot.com/?adTagUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fgoogleads.g.doubleclick.net%2Fpagead%2Fads%3Fad_type%3Dvideo_text_image%26client%3Dca-games-pub-4968145218643279%26videoad_start_delay%3D0%26description_url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.google.com%26max_ad_duration%3D30000%26adtest%3Don&type=jsTip: You can now take the code generated, and put this in the ad setup for your web-based game. If you want to test your new ad code, try using our Video Suite Inspector.