You can use the AdSense for video tag generator to quickly and easily create video ad tags for your videos.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Ads for Video.
- On the "Get code" page, enter a description URL for the video tag, such as http://www.simplevideoad.com/golf.html.
- Select whether your video ad type is a "Standard instream" or a "Skippable" ad.
You can assign a maximum duration to the ad type you selected.
- Decide on the overlay type. You can select from "Text" and/or "Image".
- Identify whether your video position is "Pre-roll", "Mid-roll", or "Post-roll".
When you select the mid-roll video position, you can specify a value in seconds.
- Select the video ad technology:
- Copy and paste the generated code into your video (make sure that it complies with the AdSense for video policies).
Sample 'Direct SDK' tag
https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/ads?ad_type=video_text_image&client=ca-video-pub-4968145218643279&videoad_start_delay=0&description_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&max_ad_duration=30000&adtest=onSample 'IMA Adapter' tag
https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/ima3vpaid?vad_format=linear&correlator=&adtagurl=https%3A%2F%2Fpubads.g.doubleclick.net%2Fgampad%2Fads%3Fiu%3D%2F1234%2Fvideo-ad-unit%26description_url%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fmypublishersite.com%26tfcd%3D0%26npa%3D0%26sz%3D1x1%257C272x204%257C640x480%257C640x483%257C970x90%26ciu_szs%3D300x250%252C300x60%26min_ad_duration%3D30000%26max_ad_duration%3D60000%26gdfp_req%3D1%26output%3Dvast%26unviewed_position_start%3D1%26env%3Dvp%26vpos%3Dpreroll%26vpmute%3D1%26vpa%3D0%26type%3Djs%26vad_type%3DlinearTip: If you want to test your ad code, you can use the Video Suite Inspector on the Google Developers site.