Google Publisher Toolbar
View Google Analytics data in the account overview
If you’ve got Google Analytics set up on your pages, then you can view Google Analytics data in the Google Publisher Toolbar as you browse your site. In-page Google Analytics data can help you improve your ad performance and your users' experience.
Enable Google Analytics
To view data from your Google Analytics account in the Google Publisher Toolbar:
- In the top right of your Chrome browser, click the Google Publisher Toolbar icon .
- Click the gear icon and select Accounts.
- In the "Enabled accounts" page, next to Google Analytics, click Enable.
- Check that the correct Google Account is selected in the upper right corner of the "Google Publisher Toolbar" page.
- Click Accept to grant the Google Publisher Toolbar access to your Google Analytics account.
- Browse to a page of your site and click the Google Publisher Toolbar icon .
You can now see Google Analytics data for your current page in the "Analytics for this page" section.
About the "Analytics for this page" section
The "Analytics for this page" section displays the following information about your page:
- Google Analytics metrics:
You can use the drop-downs to select a different view and change the date range (today, yesterday, 7 days, this month, and last month).
- Number of visitors
- Number of page views
- Bounce rate
- Average time on page