Enable cookies and SSL in my browser
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More Settings.
- At the bottom, click Advanced.
- Under "Privacy and security," click Content settings.
- Click Cookies.
- Make sure that Allow sites to save and read cookie data is turned on.
Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or Apple Safari
Review and follow the instructions provided by your browser:
Keep in mind that older browsers may require different steps for enabling cookies and SSL; if the steps above don't work, you should visit your browser's Help menu for the appropriate instructions.