Change your localized address for Rapida payments
Your localized address is the address associated with your Rapida payments. Follow these instructions if you want to change your localized Rapida address:
- Sign in to your AdSense account at www.google.com/adsense.
- In the left navigation panel, click Payments.
- Click Add payment method.
- Set the radio button to "Rapida settings".
- Click Continue.
- Next, enter your address details and on the last line enter the Rapida form number.
Enter your name and address in Russian characters. Be aware that in the Rapida system, the characters ";" and "/" are not allowed. Use words instead of these characters. The address in Russian must correspond with the Latin variant of the address, otherwise a failure may occur when a payment is made.
Below is an example of correctly completed fields:
First Name: Андрей
Last name: Бобров
Address: 1 Ул. Ленина 15-5
Address (use if address does not fit on the first line)
Rapida template ID: 1234567
- Confirm that you have the official documents (for example, passport) and supporting information indicated in the form shown above.
Make sure that the first name and last name in the account correspond precisely with the information in the state-approved proof of identity that you will present when collecting your payment through the Rapida system.
- Click Save changes.
Please note the following: if you set up your payments through the Rapida system after the 15th of the current month, we cannot guarantee the use of this payment method in the upcoming payment cycle. For example, to guarantee that you received your March payment through the Rapida system, you'd need to carry out the steps listed above before April 15.