Receiving payments by Western Union Quick Cash
Western Union Quick Cash is a form of payment that allows you to receive your AdSense payments in cash using the worldwide Western Union (WU) money transfer service. Choosing to receive your payments by WU means that you don't have to wait for a check to arrive in the mail, and it can also cut down on the bank fees and long clearing times associated with depositing checks.
Your Western Union Quick Cash payment will be made in U.S. dollars or Euros, depending on the currency shown on your payments page. However, at most WU agent locations, you will have the option to receive your payment either in the currency it was issued or in your local currency. This is provided that the location has this currency available. To ensure that you receive your payment in the desired currency, we recommend calling ahead to the agent location of your choice to verify availability.
Please note at this time AdSense does not charge you a fee if you choose to receive payments by Western Union Quick Cash.
You'll need to pick up your payment within 60 days after it's issued. If you do not pick it up within 60 days, your earnings will be credited back to your account and your payments will be put on hold.
If your Quick Cash payment is held, you'll need to visit your Payments page, read the red alert located on the top of the page and follow the instructions provided to re-enable payments to your account.
Payment by Western Union Quick Cash is currently available in the following countries and areas:
- Burkina Faso
- China (Mainland)
- Costa Rica
- Cote d'Ivoire
- Dominican Republic
- Puerto Rico
- Reunion Island
- Saudi Arabia
- Virgin Islands (British)
Though we may offer Western Union to a wider set of publishers in the future, we do not have a date for when this may become available. We appreciate your patience as we expand this payment option.
To receive your payments via Western Union Quick Cash, complete these steps.
- Sign in to your account at www.google.com/adsense.
- Click the gear icon and select Payments.
- Add new form of payment under the "Payment settings" header.
- Select the Western Union radio button.
- Click Continue.
- Verify that the delivery name is correct.
- Click Save changes to save your payment type.
Make sure that the delivery name exactly matches the name on the government-issued ID card that you must bring to pick up your Western Union Quick Cash payment. When setting up WU payments for organizational accounts, you will need to provide the name of an individual who represents the company when picking up payments. If you need to update the delivery name in your account, please follow these instructions.
To pick up your payment by Western Union Quick Cash, please complete the following steps:
- Visit http://www.payment-solutions.com/agent.asp to find a WU agent located in the country where your payments are sent.
- Call the WU agent to confirm that they offer the Quick Cash service and that they hold your desired payment currency.
- Bring the following information with you:
- a valid government-issued photo ID (Passport, Driver's license, National ID etc.)
- sender's information: To determine which sender's information you should bring to your WU branch, please click the automatic payment link your "Payments" page.
- Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. Phone Number: 650-253-4000
- Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland. Phone number: +353 1 436 1000
- Google Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd. 8 Marina View Asia Square 1 #30-01, Singapore 018960. Phone Number: +65 6521 8000
- Amount of your payment, which you can find on your "Payment History" page.
- Your unique MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) which you can find via the Automatic payment link on your "Payment History" page.
In certain countries, you may be required to provide the answer to a test question when picking up your Quick Cash payment. This is an additional step to ensure that your payment is transferred securely. You can find this information by examining your Payment Receipt, found in the automatic payment link on your "Payments" page.
When you go to the WU agent, please let them know that you would like to pick up a Quick Cash payment. Additionally, please remember to pick up your WU payment within 60 days of the payment date, or the amount will be credited back to your AdSense account.
Your Western Union Quick Cash payment will be made in US dollars or Euros. However, at most WU agents, you may be able to pick up your payment in your local currency. We recommend that you call your local WU agent to confirm which currencies are available. The exchange rate will vary based on the rate used by the WU agent on the day you pick up your payment.