Select and compare date ranges
You can easily generate reports for any date range for which data exists. The date range selector at the top right of your report pages allows you to select a predefined or custom date range, and optionally to compare that range to another one.
To open the date range selector, click the down arrow next to the existing date range.
Predefined date ranges
To use a preset date range, select one of the following from the “Quick dates” menu:
- Today: Data available for the current calendar date up until the time of your selection
- Yesterday: Data for the previous calendar date.
- Last 7 days: Data for the previous 7 days.
- Last 30 days: Data for the previous 30 days.
- This month: Data for the first day of the current calendar month up until the time of your selection.
- Last Month: Data for the first to last day of the previous calendar month.
- All time: Data since your first impression.
Custom date ranges
To set your own date range:
- In the calendar, click the desired start and end date, then click Apply. The selected days are highlighted.
You can also enter start and end dates in the Date Range fields.
To compare two different date ranges, select the Compare to other dates checkbox, use the controls to set the second date range, then click Apply.