Google Publisher Toolbar
Use the Toolbar with an incognito window
The Google Publisher Toolbar can be used with an incognito window, but you must first allow the Toolbar to work in incognito mode before you can access your account overview.
What does incognito mean?
For times when you want to browse in stealth mode, Google Chrome offers the incognito browsing mode. Here's how the incognito mode works:
- Webpages that you open and files downloaded while you are incognito aren't recorded in your browsing and download histories.
- All new cookies are deleted after you close all incognito windows that you've opened.
- Changes made to your Google Chrome bookmarks and general settings while in incognito mode are always saved.
To permit the Toolbar to work in the incognito browsing mode:
- Click the menu icon on the browser toolbar (in the upper-right corner).
- In the controls drop-down, hover over Tools and click Extensions.
- From the list of extensions, locate Google Publisher Toolbar (by Google).
- Select the Allow in incognito checkbox.
- Access the account overview.