Add a user to your account
To access your account, users must have a Google Account and can't be linked to another active or disabled AdSense account. Learn more
To give access to your account:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the left navigation panel, click Settings.
- Click Access and authorization, then click User management.
- In the field provided, enter the email address of the user you want to share your account with, then click Invite.
- The user is added to the “Users with sign-in access” table with the status “pending.”
- Once the user has accepted your email invitation by clicking the link in the email and associating their Google Account with the AdSense account listed in the invitation, their “pending” status will disappear from the “Users with sign-in access” table.
Whilst you can’t assign an access level to a user in the email, you can change a user’s access level at any time.
The account holder is solely responsible for the properties in the AdSense program and Administrators should exercise caution in granting users access to an account. All users added to an account must comply with the AdSense program policies.
Have any questions?
Was this article helpful?
How can we improve it?