AdMob, YouTube, Blogger, and host partnerships
Use my hosted AdSense account to show ads on my own site
How to upgrade YouTube, Blogger or other hosted account to show ads on a website
If you signed up for AdSense through a host partner and you’d like to show ads on your own non-host partner website, then you’ll need to provide us with the URL of the site you want to monetize. You can do this via a one-time application form.
Note that if you haven't already verified your address via a Personal Identification Number (PIN), then you'll need to do this before you can apply to show ads on your own site. Learn more about PIN verification.
YouTube: If you have signed up for AdSense via a YouTube account and you’d like to show ads on other host domains, then you’ll need to provide us with a top-level domain. At this time there's no possibility of monetizing other hosted properties for AdSense accounts created via YouTube without upgrading the account by providing a top-level domain.
To apply to show ads on your own site:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click the gear icon and select Settings.
- In the sidebar, click Access and authorization.
- In the “Show ads on other websites” section, enter the URL of the site where you plan to show ads.
- Click Submit.
- Finally you need to implement AdSense ad code on the URL that you provided above, on a page that receives traffic.
Once your request is approved, you’re welcome to place your ad code on any website that you own without any further approvals. If your application is not approved, be assured that ad serving on your host partner site will not be affected. You can continue to monetize your hosted content as normal.