Can I temporarily hold my AdSense payments?
Yes, you can temporarily hold your AdSense payments for up to one year. Configuring a self hold will stop Google from sending payments until the date that you specify, but you will continue to accrue earnings onto your balance. Provided that your account balance has reached the payment threshold and you have no other holds on your account, we'll issue a single lump sum payment of your accrued earnings a few days after the date you specified for the hold to expire.
To place a hold on your payments:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the gear icon and select Payments.
- From the left sidebar menu, click Payment settings
- On the next screen, click Configure (next to "Payment schedule").
- Enter date when you'd like the payment hold to expire.
- As a different option, you can increase the payment threshold to a larger amount.
- Click Save.
Please note that you won't be able to place a hold your payments for more than one year. Additionally, you will not be able to postpone the current month’s payment if you placed a hold in your payment schedule after the 20th of that month. You must place a hold by the 20th if you wish to postpone your upcoming payment until a later date.