Change the country in your AdSense account
Generally, you can change the country in your account by following these steps:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the gear icon and select Settings from the drop-down list.
- In the "Account information" section, click change country.
- Select your preferred country.
- The reporting currency in your account currently isn't available as a reporting currency in your new country. View a list of countries and their reporting currencies.
- You're moving to a country in a different contracting entity.
- You're moving to or from any of the following countries: Bangladesh, Bahrain, Brazil, China, Algeria, Egypt, Indonesia, India, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Sri Lanka, Libya, Morocco, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Philippines, Pakistan, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Thailand, Tunisia, Viet Nam, UAE, or Yemen.
Due to system and legal constraints, we aren't able to change your country if you're located in or need to change to an address in one of these countries.
In these cases, you'll need to close your existing account and open a new account using your desired address. Please follow these steps to cancel your account. Once the cancellation process is complete, submit an application for a new account here.