Allow & block ads
Allow and block Google certified ad networks
Ads from certified Google ad networks are allowed to appear on your pages by default. On the Ad networks tab, you can set your preferences for blocking ads from existing ad networks, or all future ad networks.
To allow or block ad networks:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click Blocking controls.
- Click your product. For example, click Content for AdSense for content.
- Click Manage Ad networks.
- To allow or block new Google certified ad networks:
- At the top of the page, click the box to indicate whether you'd like to automatically allow or block ads from ad networks that are certified by Google in the future. This includes only ad networks that may be certified by Google in the future, not ad networks that are already certified.
- To allow or block current Google certified ad networks:
- For individual ad networks: Click the box next to the ad network name to allow or block it. You can use the search box in the upper corner to find a specific ad network. To scroll through the list, use the navigation controls at the bottom.
- For all current ad networks: At the bottom of the list, next to the navigation controls, click "Allow all" or "block all" to take action on all current ad networks.
Changes will take effect within approximately one hour.