AdMob, YouTube, and Blogger
See your earnings
Estimated revenue in YouTube Analytics may differ from finalized payments due to final adjustments and is modified at the end of the month to match. Estimated revenue does not include partner-sold or partner-served advertising revenue (you can contact your partner manager if you have questions).
Estimated earnings: YouTube Analytics Revenue report
To see your estimated earnings, use the YouTube Analytics Revenue report. You won't see your YouTube revenue in AdSense Estimated Earnings.
The Revenue report is available for YouTube Partners who have associated an AdSense account. Earnings data typically displays 24–48 hours after the end of the day, Pacific Time, but may sometimes take longer to appear.
See your Revenue report
Creator Studio Classic
- Log in to your Google account.
- In the top right, select your account > Creator Studio.
- In the left menu, click Analytics > Revenue report.
YouTube Studio beta
- Sign in to YouTube Studio beta. If you haven't tried the beta, learn more.
- In the left menu, click Analytics.
- Click the Earn revenue tab to see info cards.
- Click on the cards to get a deeper dive.
The general trends available in Estimated earnings graph should reflect the finalized data, but we cannot guarantee that the data will not change. The latency for the most recent Estimated earnings data is approximately two days. Because the data is shown before the end of the month, there may be slight adjustments made at the end of the month.
Finalized earnings: AdSense Payments report
You can find finalized YouTube earnings within your AdSense account.
Finalized earnings are not transferred to AdSense until about halfway through the following month (i.e. earnings accrued in June will be transferred to AdSense in mid-July).
Finalized YouTube earnings for the previous month are added to your AdSense account balance between the 10th and 14th of the month and paid out that month if your total balance has reached the payment threshold and if you have no payment holds.
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- On the left, select Settings Payments.
- You'll see your total earnings for the selected timeframe and your last transactions.
Learn more about AdSense payments in the AdSense Help Center.