Update old ad code to the new one
- On your website, find and copy the AdSense code that you'd like to update.
- Sign in to your account at http://www.google.com/adsense.
- Visit the My ads tab.
- Click the Import old ad code link.
- On the next page, name the ad unit you're creating. We suggest including the site, page, location, and appearance.
- Paste the code that you copied into the Old AdSense code box.
- Click Import. This creates a new AdSense unit with the same settings as the old one.
- Replace the old code on your pages with the newly generated code, and save your pages.
In the future, you'll be able to make changes to this AdSense unit from within your account, without updating your pages.