How AdSense works with Google certified ad networks
AdSense allows multiple Google certified ad networks to compete for your ad units. This new capability, called yield management, is powered by Google Ad Manager and helps you generate the most profit for every ad that appears on your site. More ad networks mean more competition; as a result, you can generate the most profit for every ad unit, whether the winning bids come from Google Ads or other ad networks.
- Category-targeted, placement-targeted, and remarketing ads from Google certified ad networks are eligible to appear on your pages, which will increase competition for your ad units and make your available ad space more valuable.
- You can easily opt out of allowing Google certified ad networks to bid on your inventory using controls in the Ad Review Center.
- Google certified ad networks that want to place ads on AdSense publisher sites must adhere to Google Ads policies, so you'll have the same assurances of ad quality that you're accustomed to. In addition, advertisers who want access to your AdSense inventory must adhere to third-party ad serving standards.
- Some Google certified ad networks use their audience data to target more relevant ads to users. You can opt out of such ads using the third-party ads preferences settings in your AdSense account.
- All Google certified ad networks must adhere to the standard Google ad format policies.
- You can see the impressions, clicks, and earnings generated from Google certified ad networks in the "Ad networks" report on your Reports page.