You can use this information to help you report specific violations.
You follow the steps below depending on what violation you want to report.
In this article:
- Confirm a violation involves an AdSense ad
- Report a policy violation
- Report invalid clicks on your site
- Report content you think should be removed from Google
- Report a violation for other Google products or services
If you are unsure whether the violation involves AdSense ads, you can check the page source for the AdSense code. A good way to verify is to check the ad code in your browser's source code view.
Open the page that contains the ad code in your browser, and then view your page's source code.In Chrome, right-click and select View page source or press CTRL + U.
We constantly review publishers for compliance with the AdSense Program policies. If you believe a site is violating the AdSense Program policies concerning content or ad placement on a site, you can use the Report a policy violation form.
If you suspect that invalid clicks may have resulted from a visitor to your site, review your site's logs for any suspicious activity. Use the Invalid clicks contact form to notify us about invalid activity in your account.
Learn more about how you can help to prevent invalid traffic.
Use our Removing content from Google troubleshooter to report content that you believe warrants removal from Google's services based on applicable laws.
While the AdSense team can’t enforce policies for other Google products, we've provided appropriate links for reporting other common product violations below.
- Google Ads: Report an inappropriate Google ad you saw
- Google Search: Report concerns about content in Google's index
- Google Search: Report spam in search results
- Google Groups: Report abuse or legal issue
- Blogger: Report abuse
- Any Google service: Report a phishing email related to Google services or properties