Your Payments page is updated on a monthly cycle to indicate the progress of your payments. Here's what you'll see on your Payments page throughout the month as earnings are reviewed and processed:
Earnings finalized: On the last day of each month, our system identifies all accounts that have reached the payment threshold. All the accounts that have reached the threshold are then sent for approval. Within the first few days of the month, a link with specific earnings details will be posted to your Payments page.
If you need to make any changes to your payment information, make sure you do so before the 15th so that you're considered for the next payment cycle. Changes made after the 15th of any month won't take effect until the following payment cycle.
Payment issued: On or a few days after the 25th of the month, you'll see a "Payment issued" line on your Payments page indicating that your payment has been calculated. At this time, we'll have your payment processed and sent to you.
Payment arrives: The time it takes for your payment to arrive depends on which payment method you've selected.
- Standard delivery checks generally arrive within 1-2 weeks of the mailing date in the U.S.; if your delivery address is outside of the U.S. then checks typically arrive in 2-6 weeks.
- Secure delivery checks generally arrive in 5-7 days.
- EFT payments should arrive in your bank account within 4-10 days.
- Western Union Quick Cash payments are available for pick-up at a local agent the day after they are issued.
- Rapida payments are available for pickup at your local post branch two business days after they are sent.
If there are any problems with your payment, a notice will be posted on your Payments page.
Your Payments page will also display any deductions related to adjustments or fees, such as secure delivery fees.