Receiving payments by Rapida
Rapida is a money transfer system that enables you to receive AdSense payments in cash. The money can be collected at a local post office, or transferred to a bank account or electronic wallet. When you choose the Rapida system, you don't need to wait to receive a cheque in the post. Furthermore, you can save money on bank commission fees and won't need to wait for a cheque to clear.
Payments through the Rapida system are made in U.S. dollars. The ruble amount paid out depends on the exchange rate on the day of receiving the payment.
Due to Rapida restrictions, we aren't able to offer payment by Rapida to businesses. We can only send Rapida transactions to individual payee names. If you signed up for AdSense with a business type account but use your individual payee name, you'll need to close your business account and sign up for an individual type account in order to be able to sign up for payments via Rapida.
At present, AdSense does not charge a fee for using this form of payment.
Is Rapida available in my country?
How do I set up payments via Rapida?
Currency and exchange rate
Problems with Rapida payment
Restrictions on size of payment
Receiving payments through the Rapida system
At present, the Rapida system is available only to holders of AdSense individual accounts with payment addresses in Russia.
It's possible that in time we may offer it in other countries too, but for now we cannot say exactly when this will happen.
In accordance with changes to Russian Federation legislation with effect from November 15, 2013, all publishers who wish to receive payments through Rapida (including those who wish to receive payments at post offices in Russia), must:
- Sign up with RapidaOnline
You can sign up for a RapidaOnline account here: https://pps.rapida.ru/registration/. After you've signed up, the phone number that you provided will have an electronic payment instrument (EPI) registered against it, the EPI number will match your telephone number.
For more information, see our detailed instructions for setting up payments through Rapida.
- Provide OOO NKO 'Rapida' with your passport details, so that your EPI is given 'personalized' status
This is an obligatory requirement in accordance with the Russian Federal Law of 27 June 2011, No. 161-FЗ 'On the national payment system'. Please familiarize yourself with the currently available ways to provide your passport details.
- Choose the money delivery method within your RapidaOnline account
After you've signed up for a RapidaOnline account and personalized your account, you can choose how you wish to receive payments. Please familiarize yourself with the currently available payment methods.
- Add your Rapida details to your Google AdSense account
To ensure you receive your next month's payment through Rapida, please be sure to make any necessary changes to your form of payment before the 15th of the month. For more information, see our detailed instructions for setting up payments through Rapida.
Your AdSense account earnings are calculated in USD, however, your payment will be made in RUB into your RapidaOnline account in your chosen form of payment. The exchange rate will vary based on the available ruble exchange rate on the day of the payment.
Errors in processing payments through the Rapida system and returning funds to your AdSense account may occur for the following reasons:
- The recipient of the payment is a company. Payments through the Rapida system are available only to individuals.
- You didn't state the Rapida Template ID. With effect from November 15, 2013, this is an obligatory requirement in order to receive payments.
- You stated an incorrect Rapida Template ID. Please contact a Rapida representative to confirm the correct ID.
- The first name, patronymic and last name recorded in the AdSense account differ from the corresponding details in the RapidaOnline account.
- The address field contains duplicate sets of data. You must state only one street name and one postcode.
Here's an example that shows the fields correctly completed:First Name: Андрей
Last name: Бобров
Address: 1 Ул. Ленина 15-5
Address (use if address does not fit on the first line)
Rapida template ID: 1234567
For more information about why Rapida payments may be declined, see troubleshooting Rapida payments issues.
To find out your maximum payment amount, do the following:
- Sign in to your AdSense account at google.com/adsense.
- On the Home tab, visit the Account settings page.
- In the 'Payment settings' section, click the Change form of payment link.
- Select Rapida.
- If there is an active restriction on the payment amount, this will be indicated on the page that opens. If your payment is for more than this amount, you will receive the whole amount in the form of several payments through the Rapida system in the same reporting month.
Payments made with the RapidaOnline system will be received in the form of payment indicated in the RapidaOnline account within 5-10 working days after being sent, in accordance with the standard schedule.
If you have not received your payment by the end of this period, you should check whether the payment has been returned to your RapidaOnline electronic wallet or to your AdSense account. Please familiarize yourself with the reasons for payments being declined listed above and make any necessary changes to your AdSense or RapidaOnline account before the 15th of the following month. This will help ensure that you receive your next payment without any problems!