Allow and block audience-targeted ads by certified ad networks
Some Google certified ad networks use their audience data to target more relevant ads to users. With the third-party ads preference control, you can choose whether these networks can use such audience information to target ads on your sites. Certified ad networks are not allowed to collect data from your site for the purpose of subsequent targeting.
To edit your third-party ads preferences:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- In the left navigation panel, click Allow & block ads.
- Make sure "Content" is selected.
- In the horizontal bar across the top of the page, click the Ad serving tab.
- Under the "User-based ads" header, use the controls to allow or block the “Third party ads” option.