To sign in to Ads Creative Studio, you'll need to sign in with an existing Google Account or create a Google Account.
- Go to Ads Creative Studio.
- Sign in to your existing Google Account or create a new one.
- If you already have a Google Account (in other words, if you use any other Google product, such as Gmail), enter your Google email address and password, then click Sign in.
- If you don’t have an existing Google Account, or want to use a different email address to sign in, click Create an account and follow the instructions to create a new account.
- Enter a name for your account.
- Enter your business name, type, country, and time zone.
- Click Open Ads Creative Studio.
After your account is created, you can:
How to fix a problem with creating or signing in to a Google Account
- If you have trouble creating an account, read about common issues and solutions.
- If you're getting an error that you have an invalid email address, read about invalid email addresses.
- If you have a problem finding the verification email or verifying your account, check out these common verification issues and solutions. Or, find out what to do if you entered the wrong email address during sign-up.
- If you get an error that the email already exists, learn how to reclaim your Google Account.