If you’re browsing through Local Services providers on a mobile device, you can schedule a booking with Google Guaranteed providers, powered by Reserve with Google.
The booking feature allows you to view a provider’s upcoming availability, as well as the price of a consultation, if any. If you’re a service provider, you can enable booking through one of our partners: Housecall Pro, Jobber, Scorpion, ServiceTitan, or Workiz. Learn more about managing leads and jobs
How to schedule a booking
- Search for relevant service provider in Local Services.
- If available, click Schedule.
- Choose from the list of services.
- Choose a date and arrival window.
- Add any relevant notes to the service provider.
- Complete the contact info.
- Provide an address for the service location.
Businesses that display a badge beside their name and on their profile page are backed by the Google Guarantee.
Once you’ve scheduled your booking, look out for a confirmation email. If you need to make changes to the booking, you can contact the provider directly.