Responsive display ads automatically adjust their size, appearance, and format to fit available ad formats. This means that a single responsive display ad may appear as a small text ad in one place and a large image ad in another.
You can use responsive display ads to promote house content, such as your websites, tournaments, YouTube gaming channels, and in-app content.
To create a responsive display ad, upload your assets (images, headlines, logos, videos, and descriptions), and Google automatically generates ads to be shown in your app.
Responsive display ad fields
- Destination URL: Enter the URL that AdMob will direct users to when they click the ad. This URL is not visible in the ad.
- Headline: Enter the first line of your ad, up to 30 characters.
- Long headline: Enter the first line of your ad that will appear instead of your short headline in larger ads. It can be up to 90 characters, and may appear with or without your description.
- Description: Enter a description of the website being promoted, up to 90 characters.The description adds to the headline and provides additional context or details.
- Business name: Enter the name of your business or brand, up to 25 characters.
- Video URL (optional): Enter the URL of the video you want to show in the ad. Please note the following:
- YouTube videos that don’t allow embedding can still be shown in video ads.
- Video ads respect video privacy settings. YouTube videos set to Private cannot be shown in video ads. Only Public and Unlisted videos can be shown.
- A static end card will be shown if a video fails to load for any reason. Example: video is country-restricted
- Disclaimer (optional): You can include a disclaimer that tells users about any consent or legal notices associated with the ad. Disclaimers can't be more than 90 characters, or include links to other websites or resources.
- Landscape image: Upload a landscape image should have a ratio of 1.91:1 and be greater than 600 x 314. The file size limit is 5120KB.
- Square image: Upload a square (1:1) image should be at least 300 x 300. The file size limit is 5120KB.
- Call to action text: To encourage people to act, your call to action text can show in a variety of layouts. By selecting "Automated," Google selects the call to action for you. Some ad layouts don't include a call to action.