Cancel your AdMob account
When you created your AdMob account, you were prompted to connect your existing AdWords and AdSense accounts or create new ones. To permanently cancel your AdMob account, you will need to cancel these AdWords and AdSense accounts. Then, your AdMob account will be shut down automatically.
Note: If you want to participate in AdMob in the future, you'll need to sign up again using an email address you’ve never used for AdMob.
Steps to cancel your account
To permanently cancel your AdMob account, complete the following steps:
- Pause, disable, or remove all campaigns in your AdMob account. If any campaigns are running when your account is canceled, you may continue to be billed for those campaigns.
- Unlink all of your apps from Firebase.
- Cancel your AdSense account by clicking the cancel account link on your AdSense Account Information page. If the link is unavailable, you’ll need to submit a request to the AdMob support team or your account manager.
Learn more about canceling your AdSense account
- Cancel your AdWords account by clicking the Cancel your account link on your AdWords Preferences page.
Learn more about canceling your AdWords account
- Request a refund of any remaining advertising credit. You'll receive your final payment within approximately 90 days of the end of the month in which you canceled your account.
Note: Google will not make payments for any balance that does not reach the cancellation threshold.