Manually link your app
AdMob allows you to manually add an app that has not been published to an app store yet. After you publish your app, you can link your app to an app store so that the app details (e.g., app icon, price) are automatically updated in AdMob.
If you just published your app to an app store, it may take up to one week before you can link to it. And you won't be able to link an "Unknown" app.
Complete the following steps to link an app.
- Sign in to your AdMob account at https://apps.admob.com.
- Click Apps in the sidebar.
- Select the name of the app you want to link. Note: If you don't see it in the list of recent apps, you can click All apps, then click the name of the app.
- Click App settings in the sidebar.
- Click the icon in the "App info" section.
- Click the link to link your app with the appropriate app store. A dialog box appears.
- Enter the app name, developer name, app ID, and/or OS and click Search. Note: If an Android app doesn't appear in the search results in AdMob and it's been at least 1 week since you published it, our Application Visibility and Discoverability troubleshooter may help.
- Click Select beside the app you want to link to.
Make sure you link the correct app. You can't change it later.
- Review your app selection. If it's correct, click Link app to create the link between your app and the app store.