You can share your AdMob account with other people, such as business partners, employees, friends and family. Users with access to your account can view, edit, and manage any part of an account. You can also remove a user’s access at any time.
User access levels
User access levels are assigned for AdMob using AdSense. For example, if you want to give a user administrative level access to your AdMob account, you must give them administrative level access to your AdSense account.
Here are the two levels of access you can assign in AdSense, in order from lowest level of access to highest:
- Can view, edit, and manage most parts of an account.
- Can’t cancel an account.
- Can’t accept, reject, or cancel MCM relationships.
- Can’t accept new AdMob terms and conditions.
- Can't see the list of users who have access to an account.
- Can't give account access or change another user's access level.
- Can view, edit, and manage any part of an account.
- Can cancel an account.
- Can give account access or change another user's access level.
Complete the following steps to grant a user access to your AdMob account:
- Ensure the user has a Google Account.
- Grant the user access to the AdSense account associated with the Google Account you use to sign in to AdMob. The access level you grant them in AdSense is the access level the user will have in AdMob. For example, if you set the user’s access level to administrator in AdSense, that user will also have the administrator level access in AdMob.
- Grant the user access to the Google Ads account associated with the Google Account you use to sign in to AdMob. Note: The access level you give to the user in Google Ads does not carry over to AdMob. You must set the AdMob user access level in AdSense.
Once all of the above steps are completed, the users should be able to sign in to AdMob at https://apps.admob.com with their Google Account and access your AdMob account information.