Advertiser guidelines and policies
Here at AdMob, we're excited to work with you on all of your mobile advertising needs.
These guidelines are a general statement of AdMob’s advertising standards and are not intended to be comprehensive. Third-party advertising is subject to internal review by AdMob. Adherence to the guidelines outlined below does not guarantee AdMob’s acceptance of advertising content, and is not necessarily sufficient to meet the standards of all applicable laws. Each advertiser should consult with legal counsel before seeking to place any advertising to ensure that it adheres to all applicable laws.
Ads must redirect to sites that are formatted for display on a mobile screen. Our ad network is targeted at mobile devices and sites formatted for a mobile browser.
Publishers using AdMob's app promotion features must ensure that the ads they serve via those features comply with Google Ads policies.
Exchange ads and house ads
Ads that are part of the exchange or created using the house ads tool must adhere to AdMob's content policies.
AdMob reservation ads should adhere to the following Google Ads policies:
- Malicious or unwanted software
- Child sexual abuse imagery
- Copyrighted content
- Counterfeit goods
- Legal requirements
AdMob reservation ads that use personalised advertising functionality must also adhere to the following Google Ads Personalised advertising policies:
- Committing a crime in personalised ads
- Gambling in personalised ads
- Location-based gambling in personalised ads
- Health in personalised ads
- Negative financial status in personalised ads
- Political affiliation in personalised ads
- Race and ethnicity in personalised ads
- Relationships in personalised ads
- Religious belief in personalised ads
- Sexual orientation in personalised ads
- Trade union membership in personalised ads
- Transgender identification in personalised ads
- Users under 13 in personalised ads